Introductory Tour 'Introducing Sula'
Interactive history park-museum Sula offers you:
- Fascinating interactive one-hour immersion into the history of Belarus
- Versions of antediluvian development on the territory of Belarus
- Mysteries and messages of megalithic structures
- Old Slavic heathenism: beliefs and cults, gods, rites, customs and heathen magic
- Getting to know the famous route from the Varangians to the Greeks, visiting old Varangian settlement and quay
- Expansion of thesis 'Belarus, a land of castles'
- Getting to know peculiarities of construction of a medieval castle
- Visiting the weapon smithy
- Visiting the Hall of Noble Fame, the Royal Assembly
- Visiting the mansion and museum of Lenskie family. Getting to know history and everyday life of the nobles of XVIII-XIX century. Visiting the unique rotunda chapel
After the tour, you and your guests can have rest in a heated summerhouse with an all-round view and have a dinner from our restaurant, Pan Starki.
Duration: 1 hour
Price of the tour: $ 5/ 1 person
Information and booking: +37529-613-77-01